Saturday, April 30, 2011

excuse the punKchoo-ayshun. Freewryte.....

Its tough to come up with a title, when you dont even know what you are about to write about. Its all a haze. It seems the most suprised i've been lately is that will ferrel is taking over steve corell's spot on the office. Is this what i've want to slum to. I have no idea what is going around me, other than the commercials  i catch a glimpse every once  in a while on the tube at work. Crazy, my knowledge of what i know latley consist of the standards of the food service industry. Why service!? i should be servicing myself a big plate of what life has given me. A creative mind that reeks of pure laziness the herb can produce. My mind crazy and restless. If only my fingers can type out what is going on. Stress. Stress is the factor I'm not happy. making ends meet seems to take top priority, as the play gets put on hold. but sometimes, the play is well more appreciated when received.  just wish that play was more frequent...

No comments:

Post a Comment